Wednesday 31 October 2018

October 31. 2018 South USA

So on holiday with the Mrs./Mistress down in the southern USA. Last night we went out for the evening just for nothing other than a fun time.. as it been quite sometime for the both of us.

Well at one point I left our table to go to the bathroom as stomach was feeling a bit off. As was gone for some time, when I came back the Mrs was talking to large men and they looked like they were in deep conversation, but smiling and saw some flirting going on so I moved back to place in the bar were I could keep and an eye on things and she could find me if she wished.

Won't go into long story about it... maybe later.

But I now sit by the pool of one of the men last evening in only a pair of pink panties and locked in a micro steel chastity cage with a urethra tube.

As Mistress is in the home having fun with 3 Alpha males. I'm to sit until called upon for what ever there needs be.

...unsure what that might intale!


Photo is taken from where I stit as I wrote this.
ch

No comments:

Post a Comment