Monday 17 December 2018

Dec. 15-16 2018 All she wants for Christmas is big hard cock!

so found a bull for Mistress and we set a date for them with me in tow. there date for erotic fun is this upcoming weekend if all goes to plan.

Mistress is very excited and they've chatted and text a couples times on the weekend.

Mistress also 2 weeks ago put me on better eating plan to loose some weight.

i'm doing my best to eat healthier as well a get more exercise as well.

So my official weigh in Nov. 30  was 265.0.
                     my weigh in Dec.08 was 258.5                   so loss - 6.5

last weigh in this weekend Dec. 16 was 258.0                 so loss - .5

not as good as we all hoped but did eat out twice this week.. so for that my Mistress made me have my morning coffee with a big load of frozen cum in it!  and then teased me about it the whole time!



these photo's are not of my coffee cup as the cum. took a photo.. but cum sank right to the bottom so it really looks more like black coffee.

alos 75 days now locked in chastity as of Dec.17 2018 when i posted this.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment