Sunday 22 December 2019

Brave Bearded Guy, Thick Dick !


 It was a Friday night, my cuckold picked me up from work late and I told him to meet at our regular bar for a drink. It was 9:45 and the bar was pretty empty. As I sat with my drink and him with his pepsi, he asked if he could play a game of pool. I told him to go ahead.

No sooner, a young guy about 31 to 35 sits next to me and offers to buy me a drink. I accepted. He said his name was Marc, about 5'11''and no more than 180 lbs. and that he noticed me sitting by myself. I told him my name was Mistress L**** and that I was not alone, that the fat pig playing pool was my submissive cuckold and we were together.

He gave me a sly smile and asked what we were up to later. I said that all depends on what he had in mind. He said he wanted to really fuck me if that wasn’t to forward. I told him that my sub would also be involved if I agreed. He agreed.

I told my cuck husband it’s time to go. He dropped the pool stick down and we went pay the bill, told him “No need a real man took care of it”, and then headed to the car. We followed Marc to his house. Once inside, Marc took off his clothes and I saw one of the thickest cocks I have ever seen. I slowly undressed and lay on his bed.

Marc got between my legs and started to lick my pussy. I had the submissive cuck get behind Marc and start tonguing his ass which the fat fuck absolutely hates doing but will do on me demand. Then he  got up and slowly slid that cock inside of me. It felt so wonderfully thick and warm. I instructed the pig to get his head on my pussy and Mark took turns sliding his cock in my pussy and in the fat cucks mouth with my prodding.

After about 10 minutes of hard thrusting, Mark groaned and pulled out and put his cock in the fat cuckold mouth and shot his cum inside it. As he pulled out I told the pig to swallow it all and the lick his cock clean.

He did as he was instructed. Then I instructed him to get down and eat my pussy. As I held his head, I told him to stretch that tongue. Marc started to get a beer and asked if I wanted anything. “I said a bottle of water please and a empty beer bottle if you has one!” as I was being pleasured. I looked at Marc when he came back into the room I motioned him to the empty bottle and with out word to stick it up the fat pigs ass as he was working the bottle into him and I motioned to put it in fully!!

As Marc was doing this his cock started to become stiff! I asked him if he wanted another round or would he like to replace the bottle with his ass?” he chose me again… I replied “good answer!”. As he pushed back into me.. and fucked me longer I made the fat cuckold stand beside me and hold me water bottle even though there was a table in easy reach. This time the fucking was not as rushed I came another 2 times.. and Marc unloaded on my lower belly and cunt.. then made the fat pig lick it all up.

As we dressed to leave I told Marc “thanks for showing the fat pig of a cuckold how a real man takes care of a woman”. Mark smiled and gave me a wink and said no problem.  We then left to go home and asked if Marc if it was okay if the fat cuck could keep the bottle for the ride home. Marc replied “My pleasure hope he enjoys the drive home!” with another wink at me. It was a long half hour drive for the fat pig of a cuckold!

~ Mistress LB

No comments:

Post a Comment