Thursday 28 May 2020

Holiday in the Islands.

My wife and I took a trip way back before all this pandemic crap in the late summer/early fall on holiday to a Caribbean island.
 While at our resort i had noticed she was openly flirting with this younger big guy at the hotel beach and bar. Since they both spoke French and I only understand a bit, I couldn't understand them all the time.

This one moment that will always be stuck in my mind till the day i pass away, I saw my wife holding her thumb and index finger in a measurement type of scenario.

I immediately understood she was speaking about my penis size to him. He then took her to our hotel room and told me in broken english not to come to the room until one of them called me and she kissed me on the cheek and gripped my cock hard.

They made me wait for almost 3 mind numbing hours at the hotel bar nursing my drinks. I finally got sent a picture of my wife, nude in our hotel room and it wasn't me who took the picture.

After 4 hours of being left in the hotel bar, I was allowed to come to the room. When i walked into the room, 3 young men were fucking my wife.

One even made me suck his cock and spewed his cumshot all over my face. She was covered in sweat and sperm and she looked totally satisfied and exhausted. The two other guys decided to leave and i was told by the other guy to thank them for pleasing my wife. They laughed and said anytime and sure it will be as long as everyone still on vacation.

So the main guy slept the rest of our vacation in the bed with my wife and me on the couch and it wasn't a pull out either.

The other two guys came over often as well, i was sent out of the room often so they could enjoy themselves freely. Also kept in chastity before this as it was one of our little kinky fetishes we had spoken about when we talked about this trip.

The guys also had me drunk quite a few days/evening's so they could humiliate me more and some were even publicly.

They found out i like tequila and scotch straight up, so they made this game everytime the came and i was around i would have to scoop the cum off my wife into a shot glass and fill the rest tequila and then say thank you everyone and drink.

A couple of times the guys would order a shot at the bar and then one would go jerk off into my glass that thwy brought from the room and then would have to pour the tequila shot into the cum shot. One afternoon/night i had 8 of these in a public setting.

One evening they made me eat all their load of her at the end of the evening, said if i didn't get all, the next evening they would bareback me and her.

I was literally gagging due to cold slimyness of it all. But i did it. My wife told me later she really wished at one point i could or wouldn't do it, but she was also more in love and proud of me for it.

This was part true, and part fantasy. Not going to let on what is what... just hope some will just enjoy it.

ch

1 comment:

  1. Great story , sounds like you both had an amazing time !

    ReplyDelete