Thursday 6 August 2020

Part. 1 Cuckold Huimilation Saga.

Part. 1 - The Desire, The Wish... The Start of the Journey. 

Once I had convinced my wife, that it was time to cuckold me (not hard to do with a 5.5" dick at the time) and after having several successful Hotwife dates.

My wife had decided that maybe it was time for us to take things up a personal notch and have me become more of a denied cuckold.

I have fantasized a lot about of my wife’s pussy or sexual being belonging to everyone but me for sometime, but in waves not just fixated on that.

I find it would be crazy humiliating for me,but so I could see myself enthusiastically agreeing to the prospect of becoming a totally denied cuckold. 

MLB then told me she wanted to really discuss having me a denied cuckold and making ceremony out of it in someway, that would allow her to permanently mark me into a denied cuckold relationship with her.

The sound of this to me was so erotic and exciting so I was already to sign on the dotted line with out even reading or asking any questions, little did I have any idea what that dotted line would end up looking like. 

MLB asked me to come out on the back patio deck and sit down and then proceeded to tell me I really better think hard about what becoming a denied cuckold will mean. 

Then politely threaten me, that i really should go along with this celebration act and told me that if I was to back out of the ceremony she would deny me any further cream-pies in the future and/or any visual sights. 

As i really didn’t want to give up any of those wonderful humiliation acts, I was starting to feel a bit trapped with only one way to decide. 

I spoke up saying i have a good idea what I believe a denied cuckold marriage might be, it's never getting to fuck you ever again, that I’ll will be permanently replaced by a real man that could satisfy her.

MLB said that’s pretty accurate but for her it meant a more than that to her. 

My wife then asked or really spoke to me; “What kind of husband would beg his wife to go have sex with other men or man and then when she comes home, want or should i say crave too eat the other man/men's cum out of her freshly or not so fresh pussy”?

I was speechless, but i was also so fucking hard in my micro chastity cage and was leaking at the thought of another man’s cum streaming out of my wife’s well fucked pussy all I couldn't think what to say to that but; "I’m sorry!".  

My wife then outlines that one of the rules would be that i would never see her fully naked again while they were alone, and when we go to bed sleep in the same bed I’m to be naked or wearing only a panties to remind me of what a pathetic useless of a man I truly am.  

MLB’s final conditions are that if she wishes to go away on weekends she will do it without any questions or if she wants a weekend home alone or with her lover fucking in our matrimonial bed then I’ll have to check myself into a cheap truck stop motel or go stay at a friend's.

With that she turn her head and looked at me and says, “So what’s it's going to be ch. Are you ready to give up you wife’s tits and pussy forever to keep getting your fresh or some what fresh creampies?”  

With my little 5.5 inch penis hard as a rock I spoke meekly; “YES Mistress, i’ll do anything so you can have the pleasure from a real man sexually!"

She replied "Oh don't fucking kid yourself, that still going to happen, you started this but you're not ending it!"

"Oh!" I replied.

"So, that the only reason you want to say yes to this cucky?" She asked.

"WELL, i asked a god damn question!" She almost yelled so it was loud enough for our closet neighbors to just make out if they were outside.

I meekly in a lower volume than before said, "well Mistress's, also to be able to taste another man’s cum streaming out of your hot beautiful pussy".

MLB face broke into a big shit eating grin and says "you are so fucking pathetic and easy to read ch, well let’s put a ceremony together then. 

Part. 2 To Follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment