Tuesday 22 September 2020

Friday Morning A Anniversary Gift

 So i didn't post anything this weekend as i was busy trying to remember and get as much info and detail for my diary post. 

Not being a good writer or even good with grammar, my post do take me a lot longer to do.

This happened on Friday Morning September 18, I found out it was set up between the Mrs. and our friend while the chatted and got into frisky chat talk as i sat beside her watching a TV show a couple of evenings. 

The chatted over the week trying to come up with a fun cool senario. He was also covid tested as we haven't had any contact with him since the world stop being normal. 

We had been tested as well do to a risk of contact through one of our kids job's had been compromised. So that's the insight for you all, here the Anniversary gift.


Friday morning:

A old friend of ours, came over early one morning on his way to work. I had the day off i was sitting in the livingroom have a coffee as i was the first one up and was trying to keep quite so the Mrs. could get some extra sleep in when i saw his truck pull in to the driveway. 


I quietly got up and opened the door anf stepped out and pulled the door behind me and asked " good morning, what's happening, everything okay?" He reply with a shit eating grin.. and Said "Everything absolutely fucking great, just want to drop by and say hello... and unload some needed pressure that's been building up!"

I stood there, in a disbelief almost in shock on that statement, he put his hand on my shoulder as he walk past me, "she up?" He asked.

I felt my head shake in a motion that anyone seeing would understand i just clearly said "NO!", to hear a response of; "thats fucking great, talk to you later and can you make me a cup of that coffee to take with me when I'm ready to leave!" He spoke with excitement and authority in his voice as he entered the house.

I was told what your going to read what happened in our matrimonial bedroom, later on from my Mrs, he walk in to the bedroom and got underdressed and climbed into bed and started snuggling with her, she laughing as she said this part, thinking it was me and she started pushing him away and said "what the fuck are you thinking i exhausted!".

He spoke said "it not the cuckold it me, and i want to fuck you now!"
Not 100% sure she heard correct she reached her hand back and and grab Mike's cock still thinking it was a dream and she would be grabbing either a cock in chastity or a dildo strapped to her hubby's (mine) groin... but to her surprise it was a large flesh real cock.

With that she was now wide awake and turned around and started kissing him and making out, she stopped at one point and asked where i was?

Mike responded by telling her i was in the kitchen making me a coffee to go after i done.. so maybe waiting in the kitchen or dining room down the hall.

Actually i was sitting on the back deck trying to listen to anything i could catch as our bedroom has a patio door off the deck that was fully open to catch the beautiful night air we had last evening, and when i got up this morning there was still a nice breeze coming, in so i left it as is.

And from the little i could hear or catch and let my thoughts fill in the scene, of their sex, and to add to this funny story which was also unexpected to everyone.

So as you read so far i was sitting there, listening to the lovers like a perverted teenager or as you all know pathetic cuckold.

As i was enjoying everything including my hot coffee and the sounds, here i was sipping my coffee, when our good neighbor from behind us came onto his deck with coffee in hand, he looked over and started walking towards his steps to head down and come over like he had 100's of times.

A couple of years ago we had put in pass thru gate between us for easier to keep and eye on each other property and for talking, campfire's and drinks, so i got up as fairly fast and walked over towards him and got to his side of the property before he could get over to our side.

I just told him the wife was extremely exhausted and was trying to let her sleep in longer, as we sat drinking our coffee around the warm embers of his fire pit from last nights fire.

We talked about shit we had to do that weekend and what we wanted to try to get done this year. Regular good neighbors/friends talk about.

Then a scream in the distance of my wife's orgasm broke the quite morning of birds chirping and stopped our talking. I was stuck as my mind ran 10,000 kilometers an hour. On what the fuck i was going to say to him.

I was now fully hard, thanks god for the chastity cage i was wearing. When all of a sudden our neighbor said; "Damn that sounded like a good one, guess she got one of those Hitachi wands i been hearing about."

I was in awe as my neighbor just made it uncomfortable for me, but far less uncomfortable if he knew that the Hitachi wand was my best friend from high school and his large thick wand!

I just said; "Yup, guess so, guess she up know should go make her her smoothie and make another cup of coffee!" As i stood up he said; "Sure, maybe you can get some action as she might still be turned on!"

I replied "i can only hope right!, talk to you later!"

And off i went back home, with a new feeling of being outed of sorts!" As i crossed back halfway across our yard, i heard her say "yeah fuck Mike, make me cum again and fill me up!"

This was not as loud as the first time, so didn't know if Richard heard this one as well as i barely heard that time. In the kitchen i started the coffee pot, and pulled out on of our thermos tumbler, and put in the sugar and cream as Mike loved his double double coffees.

Then put the ingredients together for the wife's favorite morning smoothie, and then sat there waiting in the kitchen till i heard movement down the hall so i could start the ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment