Thursday 4 March 2021

My Wife/ Mistress sent me a email.

So our sexual lives since last March has declined for various reason, which has put me in a somewhat depression. Now i want everyone reading this it's just a funk nothing so serious anyone needs to worry. ** (But for those who are depressed please don't be afraid to seek help before it too late.)** Now this email that was sent to me is something i did know about but not as detailed as the email. i had got more like a highlight of the morning. Now this is technically a cheating/Hot Past event, so this might be off putting to some. I want to state as much as it is this, as a Hotwife and cuckold lifestyle we live. at no point did i or would i be upset about this or others as we have always spoken freely and honestly about our sexual lives and desires. so if you have any issues don't read the post that will go up this weekend "wife's email to her cuckold husband". and please no hate comments please. ch

No comments:

Post a Comment