Thursday 21 February 2019

Feb 21 2019 - Confession Thursday


Confession of "bigger ladies"

i remember till this day when i had noticed at a resort pool we were at, i really like looking at the big ladies who have really large boobs. till the point my Mistress caught me staring and laughed at me.

i just love the way they spill out of their bikinis or one piece swimsuits. i don't really care how large they are in the rest of their body type. 

i just love those beautiful huge tits. 

i really would like to be able to play with those for an hour or so and suck them on them as well. 

i don't care what else i got to do with these well endowed women i just crave/desire to play with those huge tits and shoot my load all over them if able. 

i can't be the only one out there who have this desire? 


by the way the Mrs told me when she asked what i was doing and told her of my desires, "you know if they knew how small your cock was they would just laugh at you and tell you they would need a real man.. not a boy!"

ch






No comments:

Post a Comment