Monday 11 February 2019

Feb 11 2019 This past Saturday at home


so the Mistress was in a fun mood Saturday morning. we kissed passionately a little in the morning in bed but we ended up interrupted before anything serious could break out which made me really overthinking what she had plan as i have been locked in chastity for quite some time.

we got up and went about our day she told me my chores for the day were doing all the dishes and to vacuum the whole house as she was going out with one of our kids to do some running around the city.

before she left she i had already started the dishes, she came up behind me and kissed my on the back of my neck and then ran her had down inside my sweatpants and played with my male  pussy as she calls it in the kitchen, kissing the back of my neck  on either side and eventually slipping some fingers in my male pussy which slid in quite easy as i believe she has pre-lubed them. and i was correct. before she finally pulled away and leaving me there feeling so turn on but cheap she had 3 of her fingers pushing in and out.

she loves fingering me from behind as she stated that i never know or see it coming so she know it a real surprise for me! 

she noticed how horny i was becoming and suddenly cut me off cut me off and pulled her fingers away. she walked away, and felt empty and so lonely, to return and then leaned my back to kiss my neck and move her left hand to the front of my chest and slid her hand down my stomach and into front of my sweats and grab my micro Chasity cage encased clit.

then in a soft spoken way but also a very dominating role and said "if i wanted any release this Feb 14th i would have to work for it, can't believe how small your clit really is to fit in this micro cage! it really pathetic."

she moved her hand in a jacking me off motion that i knew was a little motion to say the least as she spoke and her right hand slid down into the back of my sweat pants "Bitch bend over the sink like your looking out the widow to see something NOW!"

as readily did what i was told i she continued the stroking of my caged clit as i felt something being pushed into my male pussy when fully inserted her had was removed from back there as she then placed her hand on my back lightly tapping it to say okay you can straiten up!

as I love being dominated by her i know i was leaking pre-cum like crazy!

she told me the whole house better be fully vacuumed and floor swept before she came back


when she had returned alone almost 2.5 hrs later, she said "for your hard work i will give you a tiny reward right now!" she told me to lower my sweatpants and told me to "jack off" and showed me her beautiful pierced breasts.

she asked as watched he breast "do need to cum" and she just smiled knowing i did, nut also knowing i was holding out till no earlier than Feb14th..

i knew she was teasing me and i loved it as well as her for taking the time out to do this to me.

and then she yelled at me " bitch what the fuck are you doing!!! only real men are allowed to jerk off to me!. so stop it now" as she did she removed her top and bra completely.

she then 1/5 hour later took off her shorts and panties with out me knowing when she had done it and told me to eat her out and give her an orgasm as she sat in her leather IKEA chair and knitted with he ass on the edge and legs spread apart.

i knelt down and dove in dove in like it was my last meal but slowly.. not greedy like and i loved it. i even love her pussy when it is musky as i ate her i began to taste a familiar flavor that i have not tasted in some time and was trying to figure out what it was. this whole time she was knitting away like it was a normal eventful day.

after sometime she had put her knitting down at sometime and started moaning quietly after a while she really did ended up having a very nice orgasm i was told and i was left hard and wanting again with a puddle of pre-cum on the carpet which i ended up having to clean a scrub.

she gave me some more work to do as she went back to knitting. i had finished the work that was asked of me and a bi more that was not asked but needed to get done, as i told her i was pretty much done she asked my top bring all the laundry baskets down to the laundry room and then sort them out and we would take shower together.

when i got to the bathroom she was already in the shower and told me in a very authoritative voice to "get undress and remove the plug and climb in!" when i did what was asked of me i climbed in to see her in the shower in a wet white t-shirt and a strap-on.. she gave me a hug and a kiss and then pushed me back and said "get down there and make me hard cucky!"

i sucked on her cock for all i was worth.. not really good at deep-throating as of yet but i try.. more gagging than anything. she grabbed either side of head and started to face fuck me and moan. she got very vocal.. "oh that so good", oh slow down of i going to cum in your mouth and i don't want to" etc.

she then pushed my head away making me almost slip and fall in the tub which might have taken her down as well. but managed somehow not too. get up bitch an turn around.. as i did that she pulled my in close her cock in between my thighs below my ass cheeks. and her hand roaming on may micro cage. laughing saying "such a tiny cock.. it really id just a thick clit!"

and then moving her hand to my chest pulling me in to her i can feel her nipple ring in my back and the flesh mounds of her breasts. and then she had my nipples in each hand a started pulling at them away from my body as well as twisting them and digging her finger nails into them which all made me moan like crazy and hornier. she whispered " you like that don't you.. really are such a horny cunt"  i just replied with a moan and shaking of my head i was told.

then she pushed my upper torso away from her and i felt the head of her cock being pushed in with almost no issue due to having our largest plug in and plenty of lube still back there. she push and pulled her cock into my man pussy.. until i felt her skin touching my ass cheeks.. can't tell you how erotic a feeling this is to me.. beyond words

when she felt like i was opened and there was no resistance for her and she felt i was comfortable.. she started build up more strokes building speed.. at one point i really thing i blanked out due to the pleasure.. but highly doubt that as i did not fall. but she was really drilling me hard and fast till she actually came and hard. when done.. she kiss me on my neck and side of my face as she slowly turn me toward her as i could feel the strap on being pulled out and move me to face her and kissed my hard on the mouth/

she then pushed me down.. and told me to "clean my cock with your mouth, you cheap slut"

i did.. and did not enjoy the taste, as much as i found it very erotic and thrilling.. but wish it never happens again.. and boy did i brush my teeth and gargle more than i ever have in my life.. or thats how i felt anyways.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment