Tuesday 22 January 2019

Jan, 21 2019 - Last night

so the past few night, Mistress has been cuddling me nude. now part of her house rules is i not allowed to climb into her bed clothed unless ill or other reason she see fit!

well last night when we were watching Netflix and cuddling she always wants me to rub her back or arms or butt, legs. and i truly love do it, even after doing it sometimes my arms and hands start hurting, but push through as i think: well it my status in this house to do it and shut up!

after almost 40 min. she moves and turn's so i ask "to hot, or body sticking together." her reply was "yes.. and my back side getting lubed up from a tiny object!" beyond the fact i new i was hard in my micro chastity cage was unaware i was leaking like hell. been locked up so long with out any release for over 111 days.

after more massaging of her left thigh, she grabbed my hand and moved it between my goddess! and then pushed my fingers into her womanly folds and started moving them up and down, i could feel her clit aroused in my fingers!

she was moist, but not overly wet, so she reach over to my locked cock and started moving it around and laughing, "oh you poor thing all locked up and as this moment it by your choice... were you might have had a chance to feel my inner folds on you.. mind you not much of it as your so fucking small anyways!"

with that she return her hand to her folds and pushed away my had as she did, played with herself and then grabbed my hand and returned it to her womanhood! god she was slick, as i continued my up and down motion and rubbing different ways, her hips started pushing up as the more she got turned on.

i lowered my face and was able to get my nose under the cover, Mistress asked " are you cold?" now she asking as Ottawa has been going through a deep freeze for the past 3 days! I replied "no not at al, i just wish to smell your lovely sent!" which made her smile.

then she turned and leaned her head towards me her mouth so close to my ear, and said "you know your making me feel so good right now, i want you to make me hard. and in case you didn't know i thinking of his big cock that will be stretching that tight cunt your playing with so much that i won't ever feel you again!"

then she reached down half way and grabbed my balls that are the only thing exposed, and pulled and twisted quite hard, that my eyes closed and did my all to keep focus on the task. and her breathing started to get heavier and deeper, then let go and started punching the stainless steel cage also quite hard, it hurt but found myself wanting to warn her not to hurt her had doing this.

it that not weird she hitting my really hard and i worried she going to get hurt.. i really fucked up!

then she came and yelled in my ear.. "fuck i can't wait till he explodes into me, so deep in my cervix! "

then when she calmed down removed my had with a good grip. and then turn over and spooned with me till her eyes closed and her breathing got slow and deep.

when i woke up this morning.. she was on the other side of me, and i was on my back and felt wetness on my butt, as i reach to feel what it was, i found out the cause was i guess i had some wet dream i don't remember but leaked lot of fluid.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment