Saturday 12 January 2019

Jan 12 2019 Dear Diary "Update"

So the household is getting better after being hit hard with the Flu over the holiday season. as of Friday the 12th i down to 251.0 lbs.. so not a big loss but the following weekend was down to o 140.5 due to almost no eating because of the Flu... so hot healthy way at all!

As of Jan. 11 2019  i have been locked in chastity and denied any type of release for 100 days! We use a app called ChastiKey, not bad.. not perfect either! Below are to screen shot of our cell app one is just the opening screen of the app. the other show's the time when we took a screen shot of my time as a submissive cuckold for my lovely Mistress/Wife. we never talk about me get out of Chastity or release as it not my place to so... and if i did there might consequences for me.


And the time as of Jan 11 2019 (below).

This Morning Jan 12. 2019 i woken by my Mistress/Wife and told to get up and follow her.  i sleep eyed and wondering what was going on, as i had not slept well last evening i was really in fog. as i followed her out of /her/our bedroom down the hall as it was still quite dark as i stepped into the main bathroom and she closed the door and grabbed me hard by the hair and pulled my head back to say "Get undress now cuck and get into the tub!"

i was wide awake now and  the back of my head hurt from how hard she pulled my hair, swear she might even taken some with her when she released her grip. as i got undress and started liming into the tub.. with only the bathroom night light on to see.

as i was standing there in the tub with my face toward the back wall i started to turn as the main light turn on to see my beautiful wife/Mistress stand by the switch nude! as i stare at her beauty she say to me "lie down in the tub on your back cucky!"  i do what i'm told and as still in some what a fog i not sure why or what on her mind.

as i lie there she moves toward me and says "keep you eyes closed" i did as i heard her move into the tub... and the felt and smelled the urine that was being and it seemed to go on for sometime as my chastity cage to my head got covered with Mistress fresh golden nectar.. even got some into my mouth and it was very strong tasting.

as she finished she said "move up and lick me clean you dirty cuck". i did.. as much as it was erotic it was very strong and don't think i cleaned her anymore than before i started. she moved off the edge of the tub and wiped her self with tissue, as i started to move as well she stated " nope lie back down there until i say you can get out". she got dress in her p.j's and turn to walk out turning the light of and closing the door!

i could here her walk back to her bedroom and climb into bed. it felt like i was in there for some time, and  i know as i shivered in the tub i could hear her deep breathing after some time i heard her phone alarm go off and then heard her get out of bed and come down the hall.

as she open the door and turn the light on which blinded me some what and she said "get up on your knees" as she removed her p.j's again. she came over to the tub grabbed my head of hair again and said "cuck open up wide and do not spill a drop as i will take that as a disrespect in our relationship!"
(not our photo!)

she pulled my mouth on to her beautiful woman hood that i rarely get access to anymore other than this now. and i felt the flow into my mouth again and swallow i did and the taste was far less strong this time let alone the flow.. i was able to complete the task with mot a drop spilled in two whole gulps. i was so proud of my self this time.. and funny thing i noticed i was sad that there was not more for me to swallow, oh god she starting to make me crave her golden nectar now!

she then said "use the only thing your good at that tongue.. get me off so i can get back to bed as it 3:40 in the morning bitch!" as any good submissive i did that and was in heaven as i can't remember when last she let mt orally please her. and i some how got her to have to orgasm's.. then she pushed me away.. turned the shower on and said "stay down there till i wash up".

as she washed and finished up she climb out of the shower and started drying up and getting dressed, i did dare move. she peeked in and told me i had "10 min. to wash and brush my teeth and clean my tongue, get dried and climb back into bed.. if i didn't make it i would be sleeping next to her with "big Red fully inserted into my ass for the rest of the night!

i rushed as "Big Red" in 8" tall and 3" girth.. and that would be uncomfortable!

made it just under and Mistress was sleeping as i got settled in to bed her phone alarm went off.. she turn it off and smiled at me and told me to spoon with her! when i did. she said hey take those bottom's off those are for real men or when you walking around the house when the kids are up!

i removed them and moved in to spoon with her, she grabbed my hand and placed under her top so that my palm was holding her breast and felling her hard pierced nipple as well!

what a way to start the weekend!  :)

ch


.

No comments:

Post a Comment