Sunday 13 January 2019

Jan. 13 2019 - dear diary

so got a unexpected surprise this morning, every weekend i get to take off my chastity under supervision of course to shave that area as Mistress demands it to be smooth other than a square patch of hair on the top of my clit! as she says it make me look foolish and should humiliate me when i get caught walking in a public place meaning shower at the gym or at one of the local swimming pool's.

but this morning when she unlocked it for my shower and shave, she asked "do i need to stand over you to make sure you don't take any liberties that you are not allowed to do freely?"

I said "no Mistress, i can promise to do what i would do if you were right here in the bathroom".

she replied "good girl, for that you can keep it off till i demand it or bed which ever is first"

omg i thought to myself, i can't remember when i was last un-cage for a full day. she did walk in a few times to peek as well as tease me, and boy so far today she been teasing and grabbing it through my sweat pant and jean all day so far. not sure how we have not been caught with all the kids around.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment