Tuesday 15 January 2019

Dear Diary Jan 14 - the twist! of my big balls

so yesterday was the first day of Voluntarily giving up any chance for orgasm / release till Feb the 14th the earliest. as i do this every year for the last 8 years it a gift i happily give to my Mistress / Wife to show her how much i truly love her and desire her.

to most who would read this i know you don't get it or understand why any man would do so. as over the years i have found my self aroused by the fact as i'm not any man and don't really see myself as a normal man and will never again either. it how i found myself to be wired now!

and lucky for myself my Wife/Mistress is okay with all this and enjoy's it as well. keep in mine she is also allowed freely to have sexual relation with anyone she see fit.. she has a free hall pass anytime do expiry date.

that being said.. 95 % of the time i'm there and the times i not.. it with MEN who we already been with a few times.

everyday when i get home after taking my coat of and putting stuff away i go to "her " room and every once and awhile there will be a not left on my side of the bed on the pillow.

last evening there was such a note, and it read:

"Dear cucky, 

                welcome to the first day of hell for the next 30 days. i want you to put on you sexiest panties under your everyday cloth's and then start supper.

tonight's supper is  chicken patties and rice and a hash brown's for (blank). after supper you are allowed to watch to episode of "Flash" on Netflix with the kids and than get (another Blank) ready for bed and in bed.

when that's done do the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

Mistress"

so did all that.. for those who wish to know she had a late meeting at work and when she came home it was during the second episode. After the kids went to bed she walked past the kitchen entrance a couple of times putting her stuff away and getting ready for her work day tomorrow as she working from home.

as i was finishing up my cellphone chirped telling me a text came in. i looked over to see on the screen it was from Mistress Phone.

i used my finger to unlock the phone and then click to open messages. to read " come see me when done.. soon hopefully and keep to yourself and quite"

and a photo was attached! :)

( this a Photo she had taken recently when we played in South of U.S)

this made it really tight in my cage and it's a small cage ( Micro ). 

so i did my work with a bit more speed and was happy i was almost done.

well walked into the living room to see she was not there so walked to bed room. hmm still not there so head back to see if she in the family room that's in the basement. as i walked done the stairs i could hear some noise as i turn the corner i could see our 55" TV and it was casting a video i found out later from her cellphone ( will try to get a clip and maybe upload it) of her having sex with a big cock lover.

when i finally took my eyes off the screen there was by Beautiful Mistress bathrobe on but fully open a sexy match under wear that  just happen to be the same as she was wearing in the screen and her hand in between her thighs with the panties pushed to the left and her finger's stroking her clit and sinking into her.. i just stood there as i leaked pre-cum into my panties like a open faucet.

she was totally enjoying herself and was just focus on the screen. she spoke up after about five minuets or so but felt like hours.

"take off you clothes, but leave you pretty panties and then get over here and between my legs, just watch what you so desire but i denied you as your not a real man!" the words cut as well as excited me to know end.

as i did what i was told i walked over and got down on the floor in front of the leather chair she was in. she had two finger in and when i had got down in front she added a 3rd. in and her finger started going in and out faster and her breathing got deep and she said "God i wish i had that big cock right now to fill me and take care of my need's, fuck i would even let him do me bareback like a real man should!"

and then she started cumming.. and cum she did.. she ended up squirting all over my face and some in my mouth when i finally figured out she was.. and was able to get some in and swallow it.. first time ever i had ever got the chance to do that, but a second stream was cumming and she said in almost a low scream "get you mouth closer bitch, but keep off my pussy and finger's!"

and i was able to wear more as well as swallow even more of this Jem of a liquid i rarely get to see!

will try to write part 2 as tired!

ch


No comments:

Post a Comment