Tuesday 25 December 2018

Dec 22-23 Merry Christmas - Mistress Words

Your between my legs, your mouth enveloping my dirty whore of a cunt. The warmth of your skin against me envelopes me emotionally, the calm look in your eyes as you give your self up to my need's. 

Looking down on you in your eyes, witnessing my internal emotional fireworks. Your hands on my backside and on either side,  my large breasts rising and falling much faster than i would think from this simple act. My hands firmly clenching the hair on either side of your head. Enjoying the wonderfully heat of your mouth and breath. So intoxicating.


Moving forward, moving downward. Your tongue parting my lips and flicking my clit. The warmth of your mouth and your tongue on me makes it all so desperately hot that and the heat of the shower is making me light headed. You are glancing at me from down below at times but you seem to not even see me as your so excited by this act, trying to make you go even going deeper with your tongue, I am close my eyes. My hands has grip even hard and more forceful if that even possible. Feeling your hands pull at my as cheeks apart as you pull me more into you open working mouth, an then my body starts to shake as i start to cum and a flash of you drink my pee washes into my thoughts so much i cum to more times. your tongue is working so well it like  were looking for something more. Will you find it?
What if i just let it happen right now. My thinking is ”stop!, don't stop don't do this to him, no fuck it do it it turning you on more than you would ever realized it would”. My left hand searching for your right hand to hold as my right hand moves to the back of your head and grabs a different patch of your head of hair. I am terrified and thrilled as i start letting it flow into you open mouth. And this is so awfully hot, specially every-time you swallow you cause more suction to my already pulsating cunt 
i try my best to slowing it down as so give you it all and you don't spill any. As I start to cum again as i start running out of nectar to give you, then pulling you back, as there another small orgasm waiting. This moment I keep, lustful, hungry and eyes glazed. Lips pursed ready for their thrill. Scent of us perfuming the room.
God i so doing this more often!
Mistress to ch

No comments:

Post a Comment