Friday 21 December 2018

Dec. 21 2018 - Public Humiliation

note to all this may gross some people out! i will say sorry but as this my Diary and what happen's in my/out life. it is what it is.

so Mistress came by my place of work today and had some lunch with me an grabbed a bottle of water from the case i keep my office so i won't drink to much coffee or soft drinks!

when we were done she said "well i guess i should get going have somethings to do!", then as i got up she oh i guess i should use the washroom before i head out" and then went down the hall. heard her talking to my receptionist who know i'm her cuckold! as she served me coffee the Mistress dropped off at her desk to give me with sometimes the word's written in marker from the store "For the cuckold husband".

she gave me a kiss and hug and we said our good bye's, noticing the water bottle she had placed down before we hugged and kissed to say our goodbyes. i said "hey here water" not looking at it just grabbing it and picking up to hand to her.

She smiled gave me a deep kiss, pulled away and said "cucky that for you, i want it all gone in 15 min. max I made it fresh for you so don't you dare pour it out, do i need to ask Beth to come in an check?"

i looked at and realized it had a hint of yellow-ish to it!

'OMG' she filled it with her pee! i said "but..."

she cut me off by saying "NO but's unless you would like to lick mine for the next 2 weeks after movement cucky!"

i looked down defeated and said in a low tone "yes Mistress i promise it will be done as you ordered"

gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my cock in it's tiny steel cock cage and squeezed my balls and turned and left, i heard her say "bye Beth  have a great weekend!"

10 min later Beth walked in as i was drinking my special drink!  "oh god you must really lover her, i did think you could get any lower, let me see you take a big chug of that.. or i tell your wife you would listen to me!"

i said "Beth come on this is embarrassing enough she making me do this.. please don't ask me!" Beth reached into her pocket of her slacks and pulled out her phone and started dialing.

"No i'll do it!"

i picked up the bottle and raised it to my mouth closed my eyes mainly not to see her eyes looking at me as i did it! and started chugging as much as i could with out gagging!

"click, click"  my flashed open. "Beth what are you doing!"

"saving this for a rainy day Mr. (cuckold).

i started crying.. and ding text came in looking down.. wife "wrote  hey just saw the little video Beth sent me and 2 pictures! good job!" for that i promised Beth would be given the work days off next week with pay"

sadly you know the rest so don't have to explain it! one of the most publicly humiliating thing my Mistress has done to me.. also sad hard as i can get in my micro cage and know i leaking like mad.

ch

Photo below is of the actual bottle she left me, and one i grabbed to drink as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment