Thursday 20 December 2018

Dec. 20 2018 Teased and Balls abused


last night we had nothing special planned, so Mistress decided she wanted to play a earlier as normally we play just before bed if kids are home.  I was taking a shower;  and when I was finished and went to Mistress bedroom. Mistress decided to  tied me to the bed, Spread Eagle, placed earphones in and a blindfold on.

Mistress then started to tease my balls as was still locked in my chastity cage, until I was getting very horny and as hard as I possible could in the cage would let me be and as I had on the micro cage with the urethra tube.. not much room. Mistress then started to pull on them . It didn’t hurt as much, that did last long as every time she pulled and twisted.. she was doing it harder. Mistress then sat on my chest and started to lightly in a more playful manner  tease my balls again.

she was treating to a very rare licking and sucking of my balls. Mistress then started every few seconds slap my balls. they weren’t  really hard smacks, but after a few the pain was increasing and started lasting longer and longer and the pain would build up and it really started to hurt. Between the smacks Mistress would tease and rub my balls until the next smack. After about ten minutes of slapping and teasing, I felt Mistress rubbing cream on my balls, and a short while after  an realized it wasn’t any cream, it was Deep Heat.

it really started to burn a lot. Mistress then moved off  my chest and paused the music and told me that I had to handle the pain until she came. Mistress then took a glass dildo and started to massage her clit. It didn’t take long until Mistress came and it seemed like she came quite hard. Honestly I really couldn’t focus much on what Mistress was doing, the pain was just too much. The burning was getting real intense.

after Mistress came, she took a wet cool cloth and wiped all the Deep Heat of my balls. It did take a while for the burning to stop. Mistress then rubbed some lotion on my balls, it really felt amazing, both soothing and it made me horny all over again. while my balls were calming down Mistress climbed up and sat on my face and made me lick her.. at first I realized it was her ass. and noticed as is it was not unbearable to do.. it was also not washed before playing.. this was defiantly a new for the Mistress.

then when she dad enough she moved so that I was now licking her pussy, it was soaked.. it was really erotic and even felt like there might have been a load of cum in her.. which my mind raced, as I was licking she ended up moving back and force more like I was being used to make her cum from my face. all of a sudden I knew she was cumming by the motion’s her body was making and the flood of juice coating me face and mouth.

After that Mistress calmed down she got off me and  untied me, and then we cuddle in bed watching Netflix on the TV, till the soft breathing of her telling me she had fallen asleep.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment