Tuesday 4 December 2018

Diary Update Dec 04 2018

so many things to put in here.. and so many things taking up our everyday life to have time to put down for my reflection at a later date in my elderly life.

one new on for us was last Friday evening (November 30) Mrs/Mistress was out on a date in the Ottawa Market, while i was doing the fatherly thing for/with our 2 of 3 kids.

she had sent me a text before going to supper and told me she wanted me to insert the largest butt plug i could handle as it been sometime that i've had one in me! i did what i was asked also keep in mine as of today as i sit and write this i've been in chastity 62 days straight and no milking as of yet.

skip over the mundane cuckold angst while i do my chores like this in pink lace panties.

when Mrs/Mistress was finished her date (dinner), she texted me on her way! when she arrived we hugged each other as one of the children was still up (older). she pushed on my backside and said in a whisper "everything okay!". my reply "all is what you asked is in place".

later when we were getting ready for bed, she told me she wanted on the bed when she came in to her room.
                        a towel
                        big red (8"x 3" Dildo with suction cup)
                        Condom
                        Silicone Lube
                        clover clips
                        and her laptop

as she brushed her teeth i fetched the items she requested. all neatly placed on the foot of her bed.
i left the room passing her in the hall to go fetch a glass of water for my self as was thirsty.

when i got back into the room Mrs/Mistress was in bed topless and working on her laptop, looked like writing some email by the reflection in the mirror on the wall behind her bed.

she without looking up told me to place the clover clips on my nipples, then place a condom on "Big Red" when done to let her know!

did what  i was told.. clit straining in the cage. I old her "done Mistress"

"Good no turn around lets see what plug you have in! Oh so cute and fitting the one with the pink stone to match your panties!"

" so how long has it been in, and how are you doing?"  i replied "it been in for almost 4.5 hours and feels good Mistress!"

"okay so remove the plug and washed good and then put it away!

did the task that i was given.

when i walked in her room, i saw that her nipples were nicely aroused, as i walked by her she made a clearing her throat sound, i turn to look at her as she stated. "that door is not going to lock it self little guy!"

turned and locked the door, and the walked around the bed to my side to see the towel, silicone lube and Big Red on my side.

she the told me to "lube up my ass and then climb up on the bed and try to get "Big red's" head at least in tonight!"

well did that, but took sometime for me in doing but got the head in. and oh fuck did that ever feel good and made me even more excited. and i then slowly moved up and down. she glance at me and back to her screen and a sexy cute grin came across her face... which made even more turn on.

never realized how much of a turn on to be made to do something as well as being ignored while doing it like i was not worthy of the attention... very humiliating and exciting to me more than i ever would have thought.

"how much do you have in you!" she spoke still ignoring me directly. through my gasps of excited short breaths i told her "the head maybe a little more Mistress!"

"great to hear" she replied and continued her typing! my eye's when open would go from her beautiful breast/nipples to her beautiful face, thinking to myself "god how much i love her for who she is and how lucky i've had her in my life for so long as well".

after a few seconds/minutes which felt like forever thighs burning nipples slightly burning "Big Red" opening me up and the warmth of the excitement washing over me, Mistress reaches for the nipple chain when my eyes are closed and pull's down hard... but not as hard as she knows i could handle.

the warmth and excitement rushed through me so fast it was totally unreal as the moan and shortness of breath was the only thing i could hear in her room.

"make it slide in just a bit deeper you pathetic cock slut, see your whole body let's me know your such a whore for that "Big Red" filling up your man cunt!" all this was said as she was pulling the chain more.

"come on stroke that clit faster." she says. i did not even realize i was stroking the steel cage like i was jerking off. laughing she says "bet that would feel good to do if it was not locked up".

never before that i can recall my emotion's and mind went everywhere at once and into one space if that make any sense to anyone reading this.

this all end not much afterwards to due the emotions and feeling that came over me! i ended up becoming a blubbering crying idiot.

my thought are as clear as day still.
1. how did i end up like this since we started dating/married.
2. why does my wife (Mistress) deserve a pathetic man like myself.
3. and when did i become so less a man that she married.

that the end of this evening.
ch

No comments:

Post a Comment