Monday 24 December 2018

Dec. 22-23 2018 - Humiliation

so let start were i last left off.. i had to drink a bottle full of the Mistress "Golden Nectar" in my Office and got caught doing so by my secretary Beth, i was truly humiliated by this as it was a very personal humiliating to do that i had no control in! as well as to finding out Beth had taken photo's and video of me doing so!

so today as i write this in my Office, Beth has the rest of the week off with pay! blackmailed by her with my wife's help!

so Saturday morning i was awoken by the mistress to come and join her in the shower! as soon as i walked in she ordered me to strip and get on the scale as it was time for my weekly weight in!

so lose a bit of weight! 257 lbs!  going down!! woo hoo! also 85 days now in chastity and no orgasm at all. god my balls ache at times an awful lot these days.

so then i climbed watch the Mistress wash her hair and soap up her front chest, smooth pussy! hmmm

then she turn around and told me to wash her back and ass! hmmm hard as a rock now as i did this. after i did this with her "pink" scrunchy, after Mistress is all soaped up i usually rub her body and pay attention to her ass and legs and ass crack to make sure she clean... but i don't do it in a sexual way or i would get in trouble.

also side note: The Meeting with a lover planned for Sunday was cancelled due to family commitment on our side!  :) Mistress stressed so mush trying to somehow make it work so she could get some much need "Big & Thick" real cock!

getting back to the shower..lol squirrel lol. so soaped her lower rear as i crouched down to do so.. purely for my self to get a awesome view of her ass as i can't see her pussy!

she looks over her shoulders down at me, your really enjoying yourself thee cucky! stay down there and i will turn around and give you a real treat for drinking my pee in front of poor Beth.. hope you enjoyed that unplanned surprise!

"yes Mistress, it was but was also the "most" humiliating thing i ever had to do for you!" i replied.

she said "well i understand, but it made me really hot to know you would lower yourself to do this for me" as i looked up at her i was think god i love the view of her pierced nipples and seeing her face look down as me between the cleavage with water covering her sexy flesh.

she spoke as looked up at her as she was rubbing her hands on her back side removing the soap i'm guessing "so for being such a great submissive cuckold, how about i give you a treat! would you like that?" which i replied so eagerly it made her chuckle "oh yes please i would love that Mistress!" 

 her next question was"when the last time i let you lick and eat what you worship so much?" i replied "not sure.. been quite sometime"

"very true, well come here bitch and lick and eat my juicy cunt now!" she ordered me.

as i leaned forward she grabbed my hair at the same time she lifted her right leg onto the edge on the tub. as i open my mouth to lick her clit and start eating her beautiful pussy i can taste how wet she is. as i pull to speak to her she gabs my head and says "no don't you dare talk.. do what i told you to do you small cock bitch!"

as i do what i'm told and enjoying this whole scene immensely.. she really being extra rough and pushing and moving my head to areas which she wants the attention to be. it was very erotic ans i sure i was leaking pre-cum like crazy!

Mistress started chuckling and spoke up "well i can tell this has you very excited as i can hear you clit cage bouncing off the bottom of the tub"

i could tell she was close to cumming by her breathing.. then i heard her moan and muffle her cry!

now funny most times when she cum's she pushes me away as she becomes overly sensitive this way!

but this time she just held me tight and spoke "god cucky that was so hot, stop using your tongue and open up and suck my whole cunt" to which i did exactly that... "and another moan came then she spoke "you dirty small cock cuck,, drink all my gift or else!"

i thought she was talking about her pussy juice from cumming.. nope she started fill my mouth with her golden nectar... i started swallowing as fast as i could as not to let any escape, what i notice while doing so.. it did not taste anywhere as bad as drink her's yesterday from the bottle. and i was able to so with no gagging!

when she was finished.. she let go of my head and looked down, and what do you say cuck?, which i replied "thank you very much Mistress!"

ch 



No comments:

Post a Comment