Monday 30 April 2018

Another Sign you might be a cuckold! is the Voyeurism Preference


Sign #2: Voyeurism

One of the most defining characteristics of a cuckold is the extreme arousal and excitement he desires thinking of his Wife/Lover with another man or males in general who are greatly endowed, so much he ends up with a overwhelming need he ends up feeling to  watching his partner have sex with someone else as a main focus. It doesn’t really matter if it’s in-person or if he has to  reconstructs a whole mental picture from his partner’s retelling of the story.

The bottom line is that a cuckold loves to watch his partner in the throes of unbridled ecstasy and lust….with someone else.

1.If you’ve ever daydreamed about one of your friends screwing your wife, this could mean you have a desire to be a cuckold.

2.If watching your wife masturbate or put on an erotic show really turns you on, this could mean you have the desire to be a cuckold.

3. If you’ve ever wanted to take your partner to a sex club to watch her in action, this could mean you have the desire to be a cuckold.

ch

1 comment:

  1. I am relegated to watching her come mostly, as I never got to watch her cuckold me. I know exactly how she climaxes best and her orgasms are the most erotic thing in the world for me to watch. I will typically insert my cock/finger in her and use the Hitachi on her clit. When she's really turned on, I can feel her pussy contract during her orgasm. I would love to video the whole thing, as there are just so many things to look for during a female orgasm: the involuntary contractions of her hips, her pussy/anal clenching, her head being thrown back, her moans, her hard nipples, her abdominal flexing. Just so sexy.

    My wife did this a couple of times. She would lay on top of my body, forbidding me to touch her, and she would masturbate with her vibrator. It was so hot "feeling her climax".

    I don't think a lot of women have the sort of self awareness as to how erotic it is for us hubbys to watch them cum.

    ReplyDelete