Monday 2 April 2018

April 2 - my first blog/Diary entry.


as i sit and stare at the my tablet as i'm listening to one of my many records in my collection which is over 4000 LP's. 

i drift off to my early teenage days of my sexual life that slowly leads me down the road to where i’m happily living now.

i met this beautiful young lady at one of my many jobs that i had while i was in school which was 3 at one time. i can remember so vividly our first date ever which was "An Officer and a Gentleman" as well as her beautiful smile and eyes, to me taking her home after our job.  

f.y.i letting everyone know it was also in the opposite direction (end) of the city. at this point she had a boyfriend, and who really was a selfish insecure guy.

also neither of us drove or even had a car it was walking, bus or cab.

i most times walked her home which was 16 block’s heading east and i actually lived almost 40 block heading south west from the job.

but it never ever bothered me doing this as i really enjoyed her company, sometimes I would catch a bus after i walked her home. other times i would walk the 56 block’s depending on which way i walked and enjoy life and evening that so many of us at that time enjoyed that was all around me.

she was younger than me very pretty and was so protected from the real world i being a bit older than her and was a more of crazy wild metal freak to so many. lol

also for those who care do.. the record i'm listening is a original pressing from the 1980 i purchased then of the Canadian rocker's from the 1980’s called Loverboy and it is also self titled that as well.

that’s all for now sorry if not all sexual!

hope everyone had a great "easter" long weekend. 

p.s. just so you know as a submissive.. i write in lowercase always.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment