Thursday 5 April 2018

Diary entry. April 5



i’m sitting in my office taking a bit of a mental break from the children i work with. so funny really age does not always make you mature sometimes, these children kind of feed each other somehow and then that cause pointing fingers at he did this he did that.

agggh!

so a lot of time i keep to myself and stay out of there bullshit. which makes me think of many things about our sexual lifestyle choices me and my wife have. funny if my work place co-workers knew if i was a submissive cuckold husband they would freak out. but i don’t really care how they feel as i’m very proud of who and what i am.

so when i work on this part of my job i can do it and think of many things that will get me through the daily work grind and ignore the children as I like to call them and do it safely as know one needs to get injured on the job.

most times i think of erotic stuff about my wife/Mistress and her lovers, or of my submissive desires. which you will see over time as i will put them down for all to see. hope you all have a great day and stay warm as in the Southern Ontario is crazy cold.. Ottawa right now as i write this -8 C but with the windchill factor -22 C,

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment