Monday 4 June 2018

June 02 2018 Diary Update


Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 25 DAYS


Dear Diary,

Mistress teased my relentless all weekend, with various times being told to go put on my nipples (clover/Butterfly Clamps) and either pulling on them or putting on some very homemade weights on them and having me do chores. 

she also through out the weekend would grab my crotch and say "hey little man were that big hard cock of your's?"

and then reply her self before i could respond "Oh yeah you don't really have a cock that's any use to me, that why i fuck and suck real size cock's when i want!"

and during my 2 times taking my morning shower, unlocked under her supervision she both times got a had full of conditioner and stroked my "clit" as she called this weekend and on and off like she was trying to give me a ruined orgasm.

when my right leg started shaking uncontrollably from the stimulation and being so turn on. she would stop and said "ok time to rinse and get out and dry off and get locked up again."

sunday morning she actually had to use ice on me as it would not get soft to put back on the cage.

ch

p.s. i learning to be a pain slut, as i'm really enjoying the nipple clamps these days. an Mistriss is really enjoying watching my erotic suffering as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment