Sunday 27 May 2018

May 27 2018 - Wife/Mistress foot care


Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 17 DAYS

Dear Diary: LOL so this evening i was told to take care of Mistress feet this evening.

the care to be provided would be using and emery type stone to take the roughness off the bottom of her soles due to the fact of wearing sandals again,  also to do the sanding and cutting of her toe nails and then to apply skin moisturizer and rub that into her skin as i massage them.

and to do so nude and with the clover nipple clamps on as well as still locked in chastity.

during the act of doing each step i was to come up and give her a kiss only after she checked that i had done a great job on each step (foot).

each time i did a task and took my time double checking myself to see if it was done to the best of my abilities, i would then speak to her as she ignored me in general playing mah-jong on her tablet.

“how this for you Mistress?” i would say to her.

her reply would be “well what do you think my small man?”, then she would check it herself. Sometimes she would make a comment other times she would just say “come here and get your kiss my cuckold!”

i would crawl across the bed to face to give her a kiss, as she kissed me each time she would reach up and pull the chain slowly but very firmly. each time it she pulled on the chain harder and each time i moaned in her mouth as we kissed and as she pulled away she had a sexy cheshire cat smile and said next foot.

i said “thank you Mistress” and did the next task.

at the end when all was done to her request she gave me a big long kiss and the hardest pull on the chain. then she said “so your reward cucky for doing such a great job on my feet you may take a deep inhale my cunt but “No” contact what so ever down there!!”.

as i got on my side and put my head between her thighs with about an inch between her woman hood and my nose i started to take a deep breath, as i did so she pulled on the chains slowly but also the hardest yet while i was coming to the end of my lung capacity.

i could feel tears well up and trying to stifle the cry as i wanted to let out, but kids were asleep in their rooms and did not want then to hear what their parents maybe up to.

when i exhaled as I could not inhale anymore, she lifted her right leg and place it on my chest as she let go of the chain at the same time and then proceed to push me hard away and stating “okay put all the stuff away and go brush your teeth and get ready for bed”.

i did what was asked of me and then when i re-entered the bedroom she said come here let me remove the chain. she gave me a kiss pulled on the chain then she stopped kissing me and said “stay locked onto my eyes and keep them open”.

as i looked into her beautiful brown sexy eyes she pulled the chain harder and harder until my cock was bouncing in the small stainless steel chastity cage and my eyes welled up and started rolling back into my head as the pain and erotic pleasure came thundering into my chest and soul.

when i really did think i couldn’t  take anymore she stopped and cupped both nipples and played with them and then released them fast together almost made me cum for the plain and pleasure of that.

past me the chain into my open palm and then said “ put these away and then it’s time for you to go get some sleep cucky!”

it funny for some reason did not take me as long to fall asleep than i thought it would. but i had a smile don’t know if it was on my face but was in my core for sure.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment