Thursday 17 May 2018

May 16 2018 last night while locked in Chastity

Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 6


so as a cuckold husband to a Femdom wife, one never knows what is on your superior’s  mind. normally when i get home we prepare supper and from all outside we are a normal household with kids at home.

as i stated I’ve been locked in chastity since last Friday May 11. 2018. this not the longest time by any stretch of the imagination for me. But I got home last night to a unexpected surprise for my Femdom/wife, i was told as we were having some company over this weekend she want both bathroom to be clean and they would be inspected… so I was to do a great job or else!

so off i went to go gather the supplies i would need rags, glass cleaner, toilet bowel cleaner as spray bubbles bathroom cleaner. as i was just starting to work on the basement bathroom i was yelled to come upstairs to the main level.

when i got into the kitchen where she was cooking supper, without looking at me she said to remove my t-shirt now, after doing so she passed to me a med size butt plug and said you know what to do, when done come back here. after doing what i was told butt plug in place, locked in smallest steel chastity cage and pretty lace panties she urn to me and place clover clamps on my nipples that has a chain attaching them together.

after all was said i said thank you and turn to do my task i was sentence to do in my new condition, “Hey I did not say you can leave now! Did I?”

i replied “no Mistress, sorry!” and turn back to face her.

she walked toward me and then gave me a nice sensual kiss reaching up without my knowledge as we kissed pulled the chain down so the clamps bit more into my nipples and then turn while still holding pulled me toward the counter. all this and made me rock hard as can be in my cage and took my breath away.

Side note about me: we both have noticed i have started to become a pain slut when aroused.
and then she attached our most heaviest (home made by moi) weight we have, and said now you’re ready to go do your task.. you have half an hour before the kids come home so get a move on it now!
and the task is what i did to the best of my ability and it passed the her inspection, just as the kids came home so she grabbed my t-shirt and took a rolled up section and told me open my mouth and stuffed it in. then she looked me in the eyes and said “keep your eyes on mine” and reached for the clamps to removed them from my overly stretched and abused nipples.

as she removed them the pain was intense and extremely erotic and the she put both her hands on my sore nipples to rub them and more pain then got less intense as blood flow was going back to them. when she felt enough time had passed she reached up and took the t-shirt out of my mouth and said “great job bitch!!”.

get your shirt on and come set the table, gave me a kiss again and forced (lol) her tongue into my mouth and as she took her tongue out each hand came up fast as we kissed and grabbed my nipples and pulled, i thought i died and went to heaven.

“Get dressed and go do your job!!! Now!”


ch

No comments:

Post a Comment