Monday 14 May 2018

May 11 to 14, 2018 my thoughts and desire's while locked in Chastity

Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 4

i was asked by my wife/mistress what kind of gift would i give to her freely for the whole Mother's Day weekend. i was told it could not be a store purchase and it had to be a cuckold gift only.

so as the gift had one that showed my love to her as being the mother of our children, she does tease me at times that they aren't from my seed as my cock could never go that deep.

so my gift was to be locked up in the smallest of the chastity cages we own. and it was to be for the whole weekend (she tell's me the following day she understood the week so it now for the week!

also add was a medium butt plug and panties and to do so, all the chores requested by her like this.

here are some photo of the exact item's i referring too!



 
ch



No comments:

Post a Comment