Wednesday 23 May 2018

May 23 2018 - one of the two submissive dreams while locked in Chastity


Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 13

submissive dreams

I had 2 different dreams on Sunday 21.2018 both made we wake up in pain from my cock/clit getting hard in my very small stainless steel chastity cage. I will just give you a brief interpretation’s of my dreams so they don’t come off as some fantasy story.

the First Dream:

was me and the Wife/Mistress walking down St. Catherine’s street in downtown Montreal Quebec, as we walked by the many shops, She stops at one pull’s me into a tattoo parlor and start talking to a beautiful lady with many tattoo’s and a few facial piercing's, then the Lady come to me and say’s “come this way please!”.  

i’m not sure why i she telling me to “come this way”, but i do and we go into this room where i’m told to remove my shirt and i just do what asked of me. She looks at my chest with the one nipple pierced i do have and leaves to comes back  shortly afterwards. the she tells me to lie down and start’s to pierce my other nipple in a gauge that looks the same as the one i have already, once I do the Lady peircer looks at my Wife/Mistress and say “there how does he look now??"

My Wife/Mistress then states "wel cucky? i’ve marked you in my own way now!”


then i woke up sore and hard in my chastity cage, looking at the clock it read 4:55 am. took a bit of time before calming down and went back to sleep some time

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment