Thursday 24 May 2018

May 24 2018 - the second of the two submissive dreams while locked in Chastity


Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 14 DAYS

submissive dreams
I had 2 different dreams on Sunday 21.2018 both made we wake up in pain from my cock/clit getting hard in my very small stainless steel chastity cage. I will just give you a brief interpretation’s of my dreams so they don’t come off as some fantasy story.

the Second Dream:
not sure how this all came about in the dream or why.  all i know in the dream i was sleeping on my side facing  the outside edge of the bed with my back toward the inside of the bed.  in the dream and felt so real was my wife cuddled up to me in my naked form with chastity cage on. her arm wraps around me and just holds me and i smile inside and the feel of comfort, feeling secure as well as loved.

her arm just holding me below my chest, then it moves up to my left nipple which is also pierced and start’s lightly playing with it.  and after some time starts playing with the ring by pulling in and twisting. I feel and hear the moan of lust coming out of me. and then as she doing this she adjusts her body and feel a phallus on my ass. and the feel her rocking her hips to which it responds by sliding between my ass and top of my thighs.

and then her moves to play with my cage as I feel her phallus start to enter my anal cavity.

i woke up with my cock straining in the small stainless steel cage, I sure I was humping my body pillow and the Mrs was just climbing out of bed and heading into the shower.

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment