Friday 25 May 2018

May 25 2018 – May 22 2018 Diary Update


Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 15 DAYS


May 22 2018

i received text from Mrs/Mistress that read: “ Paying the Bill shortly, so please leave to come pick me up now, and “HAVE” the chain on when you drive to get me!! “

so last evening i was asked to pick up the wife at a restaurant she was at with some fellow colleagues. i had very strict instructions  to have the clover nipple clamps on to go pick her up. as i figured my Wife/Mistress might want  to pull on them as i drove then i thought I should rig something up so my Wife/Mistress would be able to so.

FYI: using string tied to the middle of the chain and using a large spring clip fasten to my flap of my jean zipper area.  ran the cord through the loop of one of the metal loops that help open the spring to attach it to whatever in needs to hold.

when i pulled up to the downtown restaurant, there was my beautiful sexy  Wife/Mistress, all smiles talking  too 2 of her  co-workers.

my Wife/Mistress open the rear door to the car ( I would normally stop the car and get out and open the door for her but were in downtown core and there was lots of traffic) and let the 2 of them in and she climbed into the front. my Wife/Mistress made the introductions and gave me a kiss on the cheek as i nonchalantly passed her the loop of cord. she looked quizzical until i lifted my shirt showing what i had done with my left hand as i said my hello’s  too her co-workers and her smiled grew and she then pulled slowly to test it out as she watched my face ( this i was told later by her).

so as i drove the 2 co-workers to their individual homes they made small talk among themselves, but anytime one talked to me and i had to answer, my Wife/Mistress pulled the cord. sometimes it was a light pull others a more aggressive one.

after we dropped the last one off and drove off down the street which we ended at a stop sign. my Wife/Mistress told me to lift my shirt over my nipples so she could see then when she wish to pull them.

as we drove toward our home and we were still in a residential neighborhood she was have quite the fun. she let me know that she was very proud of the way i had worked the cord in to make it more fun for her than she thought she would have for our drive. she said i had also did a great effort to keep my composure during all the talking.

when we got home i got out of the car and open the door for her and as she climbed out of it she pulled the cord down to pull harder on than ever. as she got out she grabbed the chain and pulled me to give me an open mouth kiss, as we kissed she pulled again quite hard and then ran both hands to each nipple and still kissing released the clover clamps and then massaged my nipples to bring back the feeling.

Then we into our home like the very vanilla people that our neighbors think we really are! LOL

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment