Tuesday 22 May 2018

May 22 2018 Dear Diary

Start Day Locked in Chastity: May 11 2018
Day: 12


i/we had a really nice talk with my Wife/Mistress on the past Long weekend,  as we walked around the Lansdowne Park Shopping Area on the only free day we had in our very hectic busy weekend.

we spoke about each other desire’s wishes, just making sure things were still the same in our Lifestyle Journey.

we talked about my lack of desire to be with another women in the way most men wish to be, being locked in chastity makes one really think of what they wish, want and crave more than i ever noticed before as this is not new to us at all.

my Wife/Mistress still desires a lover for her who also maybe share Domming over me as well.
we also talked about my dream i had that morning as well. 

Which I will write in a different post

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment