Monday 27 July 2020

The Art of overthinking during this Pandemic.

So like so many of us who got sent home from our jobs, i've/we been doing some work around our home that we wanted to do for the last 5 years but we been so busy they just never really got done.

So as i work on these and having the bluetooth speaker keep me company when i don't need anyone help! I've had plenty of time think of sexual stuff. 

Most times i been locked in chastity as i work, but there has been sometimes when i just can't as we had a crazy amount of heat waves in the Ottawa valley. 

The Mrs. by way is working from home during this, so she having fun teasing me and keeping an eye on me as well which i am truly enjoying overall!

It's funny how our minds work or go to specific things. Lately I've had a overwhelming desire for total denial, which deep down i love but reality don't want even though i get little sex as it is.

So next few post other than the Mewe fun ones will be on the fantasy post story... so I'm writing them as reality but they are not! 

Hope you enjoy them, please let me know what you think or if you have anything to add. Keep in mind... I'm not writer and also Dyslexic so please feel free to let me know if i fuck up!! 

Ch


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we are all struggling to deal with the inability to socialize during the prolonged shutdown. A big change for couples into cuckolding. Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick, thank you for taking the time to leave me/us a comment. Your 100% correct it tough on all of us, but those with a extra private sexual lifestyle is been extremely hard.

    ReplyDelete