Wednesday 29 July 2020

the cuck's Denied Agreement!

Note: This is the start and Part 1.

I often think or guess really fantasize that my wife will or would exercises many of these rights written below and make me a denied cuckold within this fake made up agreement for my wife.

I ch agree that my wife MLB has every right too:

01. Having sex with any man that she so desires or wishes at any time and as often as she may desires.

02. To never have sex with me again as long as were married, since my 5 inch cock could never satisfy her.

03. To never let me see her naked again as i'm not worthy.

04. Insist that my little penis is to be kept locked in permanent chastity and to only wear bright color and/or frilly panties at all times while in her presence.

05. Never allowed to sleep in the same bed with me, her husband, ever again.

06. Have me throw out all of male underwear and only have panties and thongs in my drawers.

07. Have me wear panties each day, this includes wearing them too work, visiting friends, and family.

08. Expose me as a pathetic submissive cuckold husband.

09. To spend nights away from home in the bed of other men whenever she desires without prior notification to me, her totally inadequate and worthless husband.

10. Spend our anniversary on dates away from me, maybe romantic getaways with a real man that can satisfy her sexually and more deserving of her.

11. To be driven around on dates by me whenever she desires any time or day.

12. Have me wear her used panties after she returns home from a night out of hard fucking.

13. Order me to spend the night at her lover’s house or at anothers home ir hotel, so that she and her lover can spend the night in our home and our bed (her bed) for long hard fucking sessions without a panty wearing tiny dick husband hanging around.

14. Drop me at her lover’s house in panties and locked chastity cage without any other clothes.

15. Order me to clean her lover’s house or personally detail his car while I’m staying at his house while they fuck day and night in our marriage bed.

16. Inspect the cleaning of her lover’s house after MLB and her lover return to his house while i'm sitting at the door in a submissive state.

17. Order a final cleaning of her lover’s toilet, before or after he takes a piss in the toilet.

18. The choice to not to use any form of birth control when fucking other worthy men.

19. To be impregnated by an alpha man of her choice in order to satisfy her need to be a mother of a future Hotwife or Bull, something I could never do.

20. Not to ever have a child with me since the thought of having a child with me scares LBM of berthing a inferior specimen and she doesn't want that to ever happen!

21. Have me fluff her lover if he wants me to suck his cock hard before entering my wife.

22. Have me give her lover a rim job in order to ensure that an extra-large load of cum will be dumped into LBM's hot pussy, and put me in my rightful useless position.

23. Have me clean her hot well fucked pussy or ass ensuring every drop of her lover’s cum has been licked up by me.

24. Have me clean her pussy juices and cum from her lovers cock.

25. Have me tongue out every drop of cum from her well fucked asshole, something MLB has never shared or given up to me.

26. Have me only kiss her after giving a blow job to her lover and have me take the cum from her mouth so she doesn't have to swallow if not in the mood.

27. To divorce me at any time and take all that she wishes in our divorce settlement since I’ve begged her too cuckold me and to replace me with other men that can satisfy her in ways I’ve never been able to do. If I refuse all her request all the pictures of me and videos of me sucking cock and dressed in panties and locked in chastity will be sent to my parents, employers, and friends.

28. The right to add to this list at any time!

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment