Saturday 23 March 2019

Dear Diary: Mar. 23 2019 - Minimal Diary entries lately


so i know i have been somewhat quiet on here if anyone reads this, sorry about that. household came done with a cold bug.. really can any other household get this many colds and flues?

so always looking for potential new ways to find Bulls for my Mistress. our main way is on Adult Friend Finder. as our lifestyle choice is gaining popularity somewhat I try a few ways to find potential bulls for her. I signed up on Alt… yeah that was a load of crap.. to be honest..  thinking it was open minded group… seemed to be the most closed mined so far.

so with chatting with some on AFF, many over time ask if we had a KIK account, which we had not. well that changed 62 days ago. joined a couple of local group in the Ottawa area. 

one of the first ones was Ottawa Female Dommes & Subs, great group.. great interaction as well as chat. it funny I probably the only male on there not looking for a Domme what so ever! but still learning some new things, which is always cool as well as finding others who like some of the same Kinks.

second was Ottawa Cuc, also a great group, some good people on it.. funny most times I like a all-knowing Guru in the group.. lol.  made some great contacts.. almost found a Bull for the Mrs.. but he ended up being another Ass Hat! why do these idiots waste other people time. oh well.

third one was Ottawa K!nk & Fet!sh, another great group.. most are the same folks as in Ottawa Female Dommes & Subs.

then tried a few other cuckold groups..  left them as these guys who say there bulls..  just pushy assholes looking to collect photos!

then I get a PM for an Admin in the Ottawa Cuc groups, stating that the like what they’ve read and notice how I act and the amount of time i’m on there.. they would like to premotor me to Admin of the group! so I ended up a Guru Admin in almost 2 weeks!!!  I was honored and taken back as I really had no idea about KIK yet!!  *Note: As of Mar. 03 i became the owner of this group, and had to go look for fellow Admin's to help out!

ended up chatting with this great guy who looking for a Bull for his wife, there fairly new.. and sort of just clicked.. helped answer any question he had as best I could. he might even send me some stuff to post on here about their adventures as he wants to keep there life private but keep a record of the Journey!

chatted with a Domme Bull as well who also a submissive CD (Cross Dresser) who when chatting told him about Ottawa Female Dommes & Subs as he wanted to find a Female Dominate to worship, but for some reason group was full! Max of 50 at time! So he/she started her own group called Ottawa Female Worship, and lol.. made me a group member without asking.. had no issues.. but funny as hell. hour later.. she made me an Admin! so now Admin for two groups.

between all this I join a group called Ottawa Showers, very quiet group.. was me and seemed like to others.. one filmed themselves peeing a lot.. which was great to watch. there was no admin, only owner who was never seen or heard of, so sent a pm to see if I could be admin to help out and get the group going. day later the quite goes to some guy who has never been on.. then I asked him.. and now I’m the admin for 3 groups.. lol

so that my crazy update on KIK and us!

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment