Sunday 31 March 2019

I am now a cuckold (Last-Part 3) written by cuck in Ottawa

Written March 22.2019


The Hotel Room

When I walked into the room, my wife and John were both on their sides in each other’s arms making out on the bed. It was so erotic watching them, and they totally ignored me entering which, was even more of a turn on for me. John finally pulled his tongue out of her mouth for a moment to tell me “take off your clothes and go take a shower”! 

Which I did obediently.

While I was in the shower, even with the bathroom door mostly closed, you could hear my wife moaning loudly. It was an intense loud moan, and I could not wait to get out of the shower and into the room to see what was happening. When I did return fully nude, my wife and John were still passionately making out on the bed. Only now he was on top of her and her legs were wrapped around him. One of his hands was under her head, and the other hand was fingering her pussy skillfully. It was driving her wild. I sat down on the chair and just watched them and started jerking off my now rock hard penis.

John is a strong well-built man, so he was able to pull, pick up, and throw my wife's body around with total ease. And she clearly loved it. He got off her, moved to the edge of the bed, and then grabbed her legs and just effortlessly pulled her to the edge of the bed as well. He then called me over and had me take off her panties, and then commanded me to put them on. As I put I put them on, I could feel how wet they were on my penis and balls. It was intoxicating, knowing how wet John made her in such a short period of time.

With my wife still on her back, he effortlessly spread her legs wide in the air, then put his face right at her pussy, and started eating her out. At this point my wife also got into the act of humiliation on me, and started calling me "cuck" or "cucky" for the rest of the night. John skillfully ate her out and finger fucked her. Her moans only got loader and loader with time, and her moans and screams only stopped when she took a moment to shout at me for not being able to do as good a job as John was doing.
After eating her out for a while, which made me very jealous because I love doing that, her moans stopped as she was now begging for his cock. So he got off the bed, and demanded she take off her dress and bra, and then once she was done undressing she had to undress him, which she did eagerly.
When she pulled down his boxers, exposing his semi hard cock, without any hesitation she took his cock into her mouth, and sucked on it for a good while, getting him rock hard. She would kiss his cock gently, spit on it, and then suck it down as deep as she could go. She would then repeat it over and over. He started to moan and groan as well; clearly enjoying the blow job my wife was giving him.

John isn't the longest guy in the world, but his cock is incredibly thick, and my wife kept commenting on how thick it was. After he was satisfied with her blow job, he grabbed a condom from his pants, told my wife to get on her back on the bed and spread her legs, and before I could even process it, he was inside her and fucking my wife with his thick cock. She loved it clearly. She made eye contact with me while she was getting fucked, and you could see the lust in her eyes, she needed his thick cock. John went from a very slow pace of sensual fucking, to jack hammer speed, and it drove my wife wild. So wild in fact, that she ended up cumming a few minutes later from the sustained fucking.
Without skipping a beat, John said he still had a long way to go using her pussy, and told her to get on top of him. So she eagerly jumped on his cock. He positioned himself on the bed in such a way so that his legs were pointing in my direction, and so when my wife jumped on his cock I had a perfect view of his thick member disappearing inside her. I could also see the white cream coming out of her pussy as he fucked her. It was so damn hot.

At one point she mentioned her pussy was sore from his thick cock, and how she wasn't used to such a thick cock, but it didn't faze him, and he told her to suck it up and keep taking his cock. It was very arousing to me how dominant he was with her as well as seeing her so submissive to him. She mentioned later that she loved this about him as well, and that, while her pussy was sore, she was so turned on by him it didn't faze her as she just wanted his cock and wanted to please him. He also made her call him "Daddy", and so the whole time she was saying how much she loved "Daddy's cock" and how "Daddy" could do anything to his pussy as she belonged to him now.

After she rode him for a while, he commanded her off him, and told her to get off the bed. The two of them then came over to me in the chair, John was behind her and pushing her in my direction. John then forcibly bent my wife over so that her head was on my chest as I was sitting in the chair. He then had my wife's place her hands on the hands of the chair that I was sitting in.  John then lined up behind her and then quickly shoved his cock inside her, as he did she jolted forward, and then he continued to fuck her for a long time in this position. After a while her knees looked like they were about to give out. He was fucking her so hard, and I was sitting in the chair using my arms to try to help her hold her body up. Her moans and screams were so loud, and John then brought her to her second powerful orgasm of the night.

He pulled out of her, and my wife was given a brief moment to recover as she transferred her body weight onto me in exhaustion as I was still on the chair. Then John grabbed her off me, and threw her on the bed. He told her to get on her back, and put some lube on his cock, and then he got on top of her and began fucking her hard again. He just kept fucking her, and she laid there and took it all, begging her Daddy to cum inside her.

After fucking her for a bit, he then had her get on her stomach and put her ass in the air. She asked me for her vibrator, which I lubed up and passed to her. She then put the vibrator against her clit, and he started fucking her hard again, which brought her to her third orgasm of the night.

After her third time, her pussy got sore, and she couldn't take any more fucking. So John got on his back on the bed, and told my wife to get in between his legs, take the condom off him and then suck his cock, all of which she did with conviction. While she was sucking him off, John grabbed her hair roughly, and shoved her face down on his thick cock. She had trouble taking it all in, but eventually got it all in her mouth. She sucked him for a while, until he shouted that he was very close.

At this point he told her to lay flat on the bed, which she quickly did. John then stood up on the bed and towered over her. He jerked off not more than a few strokes before exploding all over her chest. His load was huge, as if he had been saving up for days to mark his territory. After he came, the two of them lay together and kissed and just ran their hands on each other’s bodies. It was so incredible hot, watching my wife do this with another man.

The three of us then chatted for a bit, went over the scene, until John left. My wife then told me to get on the bed, and as we talked more about what happened, I jerked off and came to her telling me how much she loved taking John's cock and how much she wanted him inside her again soon.

cuck in Ottawa

P.S. Thank for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment