Saturday 30 March 2019

I am now a cuckold (Part 2) written by cuck in Ottawa

Written March 22.2019


The Hotel Bar

My wife and I got to the hotel bar at 7:50 PM and we were seated in a perfect corner booth. It was semi private, but at the same time still in relatively full view of the bar. Even though the place was almost empty, both of our nerves went up a notch as the whole situation became very real when we sat down in our booth with the knowledge that John would be there relatively soon.

For the next forty minutes, my wife and I had a few drinks and just talked about everything under the sun, what we wanted to do, last minute changes to our scenario, and even some random topics to take the edge of things. It was almost like a normal date night, except we were both counting down until 8:30 PM when John was supposed to arrive.

We set it up so that my wife would be in the corner spot, and then I would sit on one side of her, and John would sit on the other side of her when he arrived. Thankfully by the time 8:30 PM came around, the handful of drinks we had put down really helped calm our nerves.

Right on time, John arrived and walked confidently over to our table. He hugged my wife and then kissed her on the cheek, shook my hand, and then took a seat beside her. For the next thirty minutes we just talked normally like three old friends and had a super great time. Any nerves I had, had gone. Approximately about 30 ~ 45 minutes later, our conversation switched over to cuckolding, sex, to our experiences, to his own experiences, rehashing things we liked and wanted to try. It all felt very genuine and comfortable.

Around this time, my wife also moved much closer into John, and John's hand was either stroking her leg, or holding her sexy thigh firmly. Her already short dress started to ride up as well, exposing more of her sexy legs with time. It was a huge turn on for me to watch her move closer to him, and watch his hands all over my wife's legs. I also was thinking in the back of my head about the other people in the bar watching us, and that excited me even more. Did they wonder why we walked in together but now she was all over this other guy?

At about 10:00 PM, after much talking about this experience and cuckolding in general, my wife looked at me, and with a lust filled smile on her face, all of a sudden asked me if I was okay with the situation and wanted to take it further. I replied with a quick and resounding yes. She then told me to pay the bill, and that she was taking John down to the hotel room. I was to text John in 10 minutes to ask him for permission if I could come down or not.

She then gave me a quick kiss, and stood up. John and I then stood up as well, and before I could even process what she said, my wife and John started walking out of the bar with John's hand firmly on her ass. I sat back down in the booth and watched my wife leave the bar with this stranger, staring at my phone counting down the minutes to when I could ask John for permission to come down to the hotel room.

My wife this morning told me that as soon as they left the bar and got on the elevator, John was kissing her passionately, and running his hands gently all over her. When they got into the room she put on some music, he opened the bottle of bubbly, and they got on the bed and that is when he got much more dominant with her.

He started kissing her on the bed, and he ran his hands up her thigh, onto her pussy, which was now dripping wet. It caught both of them off guard, she had never been so wet for someone so quickly, and even he thought he would need more time to get her to this point. After a few minutes of making out and John running his fingers over the outside of her pussy some more, John got the text from me, asking for permission, and he replied that I could have permission to come to the room.


cuck in Ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment