Friday 29 March 2019

I am now a cuckold (Part 1) written by cuck in Ottawa

Written March 22, 2019


The Preamble

I won't go into how we met John (online), or how long the three of us have been chatting (three weeks) before meeting, but I will say that J is a very experienced Bull that has a way with words and can make you feel both comfortable and completely dominated at the same time. As such, it took no time for my wife to take a strong liking to him and decide that John was the first guy she wanted to cuck me with.

When the day finally arrived, we found ourselves both very excited and incredibly nervous. My wife and I had to talk each other through the start of the night, but little did we know those jitters would disappear very soon. She opted to wear her sexy short tight fitting dress, with a pair of black crotch-less panties that I bought for her the day before for this occasion.

We checked into the hotel at 7:30 PM, setup a small Bluetooth speaker in the corner of the room, put some bubbles on ice, laid out her toys, a few condoms and lube in the room. We then had a quick drink together in the room before kissing each other and heading up to the hotel bar.

cuck in Ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment