Thursday 28 March 2019

I am now a cuckold post written by cuck in Ottawa


March 22, 2019

Last night I had my first cuckold experience. It was amazing, exhilarating, exciting, nerve-wracking and incredible, all at once. For both my wife and I, it was everything we thought it would be and more. And we are already talking about when our next experience with John will be.

The short version of this story is that my wife was fucked hard by John last night, while I sat in a chair watching them both and jerking off. John finished by shooting his huge load all over her chest, but not before making my wife scream and moan and cum three times, something that she really enjoyed.

The ridiculously long version can be found in future post, cut into three parts, the first part covers everything until we check into the hotel room, the second part describes our time at the bar, and the third part talks about our time in the hotel room.


cuck in Ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment