Saturday 2 March 2019

Diary Feb 27 2019 - Bar Fun Fiction

We met up at a local Pub after Friday after our work, and i see you at the bar walk up to you, and give you a open mouth kiss and start fondling you discreetly as possible. 

We get so over excited we decide we need to leave to get some relief, so we go outside to the my SUV, and get into the back on the  middle row split bench seat. As we now need some release? 

You asked me to suck on your breasts as you groped my crotch and worked hard on the zipper and belt. As I  sucked, massaged, lick, nibbled those beautiful pierced nipples... and my tongue slowly working its way down your tits, to your lower chest, kissing and licking all the way to your belly button as i pulled open your blouse... teasing them, kissing them, licking them... slowly work my tongue down to your i sure moist lips under that pinstripe almost pencil skirt. After pulling your skirt up and removing your soaked panties, i move toward your cunt and kissing your pussy lips, licking, then move my mouth to your clit, were i  start sucking, licking, nibbling it , you then spread your wet pussy lips and moan, 

As I start to  tongue fuck you for about 10 min. Just teasing your ass with my finger a bit, and burying my tongue deep in your wet hot juicy pussy.... and on the verge of ready to cum but moaning "please stick your big cock into me now!! fuck me hard". 

i stop and move up.and stop and smile at you as you beg me to stick it in as you spread your legs as wide as you can in the SUV.... i  put your feet up on my shoulders as I slide my cock deep into you, and i start fucking you hard fast and furious, then i tell you to "cum as going to fill you up with my big load for your husband to suck out later".


just a random car sex photo!

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment